Time-Tracking-Tool v. 1.2.4a
Everybody knows the feeling after a long day passed by and no task was getting done. The Time-Tracking-Tool was designed to get an idea of the time passing by while working on different tasks. This tool measures the time of a number of different tasks and can be used for private and commercial purposes (i.e. billing, spent time on a project, time arrangement etc.) as well. After a while, you will be able to view a clear statistic which shows what you spent time on.|
The Time-Tracking-Tool is written in Java. It can be used on every system were a current Java version has been installed.
The Program is still under active development. Every wish or suggestion is welcome!
- Counts time
- Counts time for tasks and sub tasks
- Statitics over daily, weekly, monthly, yearly deployments, "normal" and cumulative views, free choosable period of view.
- Completly written in Java - it can be used on every system were a current Java version has been installed.
- German and english language support.
- Automatic backup to avoid data loss.
- Runs in background without sounds, popups or other bothering things.
- Intuitive user interface.
- Saved data files are readable and editable with a normal text editor (needs gzip decompression).
- The amount of counted time will be valid, even if the machine has high load.
- All data files can be used cross platform. (Windows, GNU/Linux, Mac, Solaris ...)
- "Installable" by user - after unzip ready for use.
- Tray icon for fast access.
- Different projects can be stored in independent project files.