Time-Tracking-Tool v. 1.2.5d
Everybody knows the feeling after a long day passed by and no task was getting done. The Time-Tracking-Tool was designed to get an idea of the time passing by while working on different tasks. This tool measures the time of a number of different tasks and can be used for private and commercial purposes (i.e. billing, spent time on a project, time arrangement etc.) as well. After a while, you will be able to view a clear statistic which shows what you spent time on.|
The Time-Tracking-Tool is written in Java. It can be used on every system were a current Java version has been installed.
The Program is still under (active) development - even though latest improvements have not been released yet.
Feature wishes, improvements and suggestion is welcome! Feel free to contact me, i.e. via the contact form.
- Counts time for you, your tasks and sub tasks
- Visualized statitics of the accounted times over daily, weekly, monthly, yearly deployments, "normal" and cumulative views, free choosable period of view.
- Completly written in Java - it can be used on every system were a current Java version has been installed.
- German and english language support.
- Automatic backup to avoid data loss.
- Does not bother you in your work - Runs in background without sounds, popups or other bothering things.
- Intuitive user interface.
- Saved data files are readable and editable with a normal text editor (needs gzip decompression).
- The amount of counted time will be valid, even if the machine has high load.
- All data files can be used cross platform. (Windows, GNU/Linux, Mac, Solaris ...)
- Can be run "as is" - no need for installation. Portable use via usb stick.
- Additional tray icon for fast access of the most recent and most often used tasks.
- Different projects can be stored in independent project files.